Refurbished business units to let in Irlam
Unit 7 on Woodrow Way is offered fully refurbished and comes fitted with integral toilets an offices. The unit also benefits from electronically operated loading doors with a separate personel door, and perimeter fencing is installed to securely enclose the yard area.
High quality specification
Fairhills business park has been refurbished to a high standard and offers the following specification;
- Multi purpose business and industrial unit
- Integral office and WC's
- Enclosed yard area
- Two electric roller shutter loading doors (4m wide by 4.5m high)
- Steel portal frame construction
- Internal blockwork walls to 2.5m with profile metal clad elevation to eaves height
- Pitched roof incorporating 10% translucent roof lights
- 5m to the underside of the haunch, increasing approx 7m at the apex
- High bay sodium lighting
- Gas blower heaters
- 3-phase electricity supply (700 kVa)
- Secure separate car parking
An enviable location
Fairhills Business Park is prominently located within Irlam's well established business and light industrial district, adjacent to excellent facilities which include Tesco Extra and a local post office.
Less than a quarter of a mile from the A57, these premises can be easily accessed by large commercial vehicles on regional and national transport networks with direct links to Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds and Warrington on the M62 and, routes North and South via the M6.