Orbit Developments is currently looking for a Marketing & Events Coordinator.
Job Description: Marketing & Events Coordinator
Summary of role:
Working from our Head Office in Alderley Edge, the Marketing & Events Coordinator role is primarily assisting the Marketing Manager with the marketing, communication and promotion of available properties.
This is a varied role and tasks include assisting the Marketing Manager with general marketing activities as well as research, social media, round tables, breakfast networking events, customer engagement events, customer focus groups and large events with third parties. Also required to assist with general office administration tasks and taking calls.
· Project management and marketing / events experience
· Confident, friendly and open manner
· Great communicator
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Calm and methodical with the ability to prioritise
· Ability to spot an opportunity and generate ideas
· Motivated and has the ability to work under own initiative
· Own car and clean driving licence essential as expected to travel to properties and events
This is a full-time role and salary is negotiable depending upon experience. A full job description is available upon request.
Please send your C.V. with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.