Marketing & Digital Coordinator
Working from our Head Office in Alderley Edge, the Marketing & Digital Coordinators role is primarily assisting the Marketing Manager in shaping and delivering the digital strategy to assist with the marketing, communication and promotion of available properties.
The Marketing & Digital Coordinator must be confident and have a hands-on and proactive approach to the delivery and effectiveness of in-house digital activity.
Summary of Main Responsibilities:
This position is mainly a project-based job and the tasks can change regularly depending on the marketing activity and focus required at the time. An overview of the tasks involved include:
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement digital marketing strategies and activities in line with company values and objectives
- Driving the online presence of the company and engagement between customers and potential customers
- Writing, editing and posting creative and dynamic content for the website, campaigns and social media channels with the ultimate aim of driving more visitors to our website
- Manage and co-ordinate all digital media platforms
- Design and delivery of artwork to be utilised across various digital marketing channels
- Develop, manage and assess digital marketing campaigns/e-news
- Relevant experience of planning and delivering digital campaigns across all channels including web, e-marketing and social media.
- Solid understanding of SEO including implementation of organic growth strategies and initiatives.
- Experience of using analytics tools.
- Strong Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent design skills and a keen eye for photography. Experience of using design software to create marketing content would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain, influence, present and report on how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent copywriting skills and be able to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Ideally with at least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role and your specialism will be digital marketing
- Own car and clean driving licence essential as expected to travel to properties, towns and events
- Experience in B2B and the property sector would be advantageous
- Degree or CIM qualification
This is a full-time role and salary is negotiable depending upon experience. A full job description is available upon request.
Please send your C.V. with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.